Looking after your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Here are some links to help support you:
Your online mental wellbeing community.
Shout is the UK's first 24/7 text service, for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere.
- A safe place to talk, share and support others like you.
- Sleepio is a digital sleep-improvement program that uses cognitive and behavioural techniques.
CAMHS Resources was created for young people, carers and professionals to pool together lots of helpful resources from across the internet that are available to help support your mental health and well-being.
There are lots of app's you can download onto your smartphone, for easy access to support.
- SAM is an app to help you understand and manage anxiety.
- MindShift is a free app designed to help teens and young adults cope with anxiety.
- CalmHarm is a free app to help teenagers manage the urge to self-harm.
- Catch It- How to manage feelings like anxiety and depression.
- The Distract App aims to help you better understand urges to self-harm, and encourages you to monitor and manage your symptoms.
- Mee Two helps you talk about difficult things and share your problems.